Monday, April 09, 2018

using one supply in different ways

One of the most important ways that I challenge myself creatively is to totally limit myself! I know this sounds like the opposite of the freedom that goes with creativity but I’ve found when I limit my supplies, techniques or color, my ideas, skills and inspiration totally evolve and grow!





For this spread I used Dylusions Ink Spray in the color London Blue as the background. I use a paper towel to spread that color around my pages.

Once it was dry, I also used the ink with a tiny brush for my line work. The result is a really pretty monochromatic spread with subtle contrast!












1 comment:

BlueBirdLegacy said...

Super cool idea! And I like that ink holder, seems like another use for a egg holder? Thanks for always brightening up my day, Alisa!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails