Wednesday, November 29, 2017

shop handmade this season!



I am so excited to be sharing a variety of makers in the coming weeks. My hope is to inspire you to shop handmade this holiday season!

1. Melanie Biehle is an artist and designer based in Seattle. She's inspired by the energy of cities, the adventure of travel, the meditative qualities of oceans and lakes, and the mood boards in her mind based on 60s rom-coms, mid-century modern textiles, and California surf culture. Melanie is available for abstract painting and illustration/design commissions. She also offers original art, prints, and products for purchase online


2. Craftic is where you can find DIY projects inspired by your craft closet.  It's a tutorial website but it's not yet another craft tutorial site. Think of it as a reverse recipe maker... but with craft supplies like paper, yarn, buttons, etc.


3. I am an artist and author who makes portraits of, and books for kids! i love working on custom watercolor portraits with a unique or whimsical touch. And I am passionate about encouraging kids to express themselves creatively via my books and online doodling workshops!


4. Sweetpea and Co. is for the parent who wants their little ones to wear clothing that is comfortable, playful, and unique. Inspired by my own children, each of my products are designed and created by hand in Minnesota, and guaranteed to make you smile and bring joy.

5. Journal Junkies & Dabbling Doodlers: The Daily Musings Journal provides the perfect container for a bite-sized creative practice. I created it from a personal practice of capturing my everyday moments. With it's "blank-canvas, hand-drawn daily squares" you can write, doodle, draw, letter — use it for a gratitude journal, daily haiku, meditations — whatever your heart needs to express over at http://dailymusingsjournal.com 

6. My name is Anne Butera and I am a self-taught watercolor painter. My art delights in the magic and joys of plants, flowers and the natural world. I’m passionate about sharing that magic and joy with you through my original paintings, fine art prints, calendars and online classes in my shop www.mygiantstrawberry.com

7. halfmoon ATELIER is a sewing pattern label that strikes a balance between function and fashion with a focus on simple design, unique details and sustainable sewing. Halfmoon patterns are layered by size for printing and cutting ease and come with carefully crafted and attractively illustrated step-by-step instructions to ensure sewing success.



8. I am an interior designer/artist that loves to create mixed media art. In my shop you will find handmade products such as art and ornaments using fabric, paint and hand stitching. I create whimsical colorful pieces with appliqued fabric and stitched on either fabric upholstered canvas, embroidery hoops and/or wood slices. Shop at bet-jat by behjat

9. Limn Colors creates hand-mulled, artist-grade watercolor paints that highlight the unique characteristics of each individual pigment. Paints are made from scratch, with premium materials and no fillers, and packaged in 3d printed half pans. The growing color line features both earths and brights, with historic and traditional hues alongside modern novelty colors.

10. The Craft Arty Kid is a shop full of handmade goodies, specializing in Christmas decorations for the holiday season. The range of items includes hand sewn felt dogs, emoji keyrings and original artwork, representing all of my creative sides.

11. Eileen McKenna paints the ocean in watercolors. Prints of her seascapes are available on watercolor paper or canvas, in several sizes, at https://shop.eileenmckenna.com/. The perfect gift for the beach lover in your life!

12. I'm a hand embroiderer mainly using a technique called threadpainting and get my inspiration from illustrations and nature.  I'm happy to work on commissions, can personalize any item and would love to work with you to create something special at At My Grandmothers Knee


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails