Tuesday, October 25, 2016

shrink plastic eye ring

As many of you know, I LOVE shrink plastic! There are so many different ways to use it and one of my favorites is using it to make rings. With Halloween right around the corner, I thought it would be fun to make some rings that had a little bit of a spooky (but not too spooky) twist!

Eyes are totally trending right now and I thought they would be the perfect imagery for my rings. I starting by drawing some really bold and graphic eyes on my shrink plastic. Shrink plastic comes in all kinds of colors and my favorite is back because you can use a white paint pen for some really high contrast drawings.

Next I cut them out and baked them in the oven according to the directions. 

I removed the eyes from the oven I glued them (using a heavy duty glue) to ring backs.

The result are simple but BOLD rings that add a tiny touch of Halloween to an outfit!

Looking for more ring inspiration?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!

77777 said...

shrink plastic eye ring


As many of you know, I LOVE shrink plastic! There are so many different ways to use it and one of...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails