Tuesday, March 24, 2015

stamped cupcake toppers

Want to add a little creativity to a cupcake? Grab a stamp and make your own cupcake toppers! I used my flower stamps (made from my flower drawings) to create some spring inspired toppers- perfect for an Easter gathering or a spring party.

I couldn't resist making my own cupcake wrapper from stamped paper!


LOOKING FOR MORE STAMPING INSPIRATION?

Check out how I mount my stamps and the different ways that I use them HERE

More ways that I use my rubber stamps HERE

You can see a few different ways that I create and use handmade stamps HERE

How to use stamps with clay HERE

Use rubber stamps to make rubbings HERE

Make unique leather cuffs with stamps HERE

4 comments:

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

Super cute idea. Love it

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

NICE looking and FUN!

studioGypsy said...

so sweet!! xo

Anonymous said...

So adorable...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails