Sunday, April 18, 2010

i heart art on a lark!


I just got back from a FABULOUS weekend teaching at Art on a Lark in Hillsboro, Oregon. I was so inspired and impressed with this amazing space- high ceilings, lots of light, a loft upstairs for classes, a shop and more work space downstairs and sisters Helen and Lorraine are wonderful hosts! The best part about Art on a Lark is that they offer an open studio space to work in where for a small fee you can drop in and use their tools, supplies and space- A great option for those who don't have a creative work space!



Saturday was Graffiti Chic and Sunday was Anti Scrapbooking- new friends, messes, techniques, expression, ideas and inspiration shared- what more could a creative gal wish for!



























7 comments:

whyducks said...

I looks like a whole lot of fun.

rachel awes said...

what a gorgeous mess!
i love every morsel...heavenly. x

Tanya said...

Man!! This place looks fantastic! Wish I lived closer. Love the perspective with the photos too!

Jessica said...

those pictures are beautiful- makes me want to be there.

brigitte said...

the layout on what looked like canvas. is that your anti-scrapbook class?? looks amazing, i live on the other side of the country. so unfortunately no chance for me to take a class. i will have to continue to dream instead.

Kristin Ann said...

Wish I wasn't clear across the country. I'd love to have joined you!

Paula Phillips said...

Those are some of the yummiest pictures I've seen in a long time! Looks like everyone had a great time. Thanks for sharing!
Much Love

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails