Saturday, January 19, 2008

Productive



Today has not only been a productive day but a creative one! I spent a great deal of time cleaning our house this morning- after weeks of emotional distress over where to live and steps to take to buy a house...our humble little apartment has suffered! And the worst of it was my art room which was literally trashed! Thankfully a good clean and time spent organizing means I will be productive and that was just what happened! This afternoon I got tons of stuff done- I have been working on new purses and in between waiting for the layers to dry I started on a new series of paintings and this is the first! After months spent on a book and then lots of my time spent making functional items (like purses) it feels so wonderful to paint a painting- what I love most!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alisa!
I'm glad you got to make some art this weekend--I love this piece!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails